Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Career, Better Opportunities

Last December 1st marked a new chapter in my career as an engineer. After three years of working on a per project basis; now I am given the opportunity to become a regular employee. My new job will offer a career growth, thus I am thinking about going to graduate schools. This early I began to check for the best graduate schools in our country.
I came across the site of American graduate schools and I saw several list of top ranking schools in the US. If I were given the chance; I would like to become a student on one of those Ivy League schools. I have plans of pursuing graduate studies in the field of Engineering.

A graduate school diploma would definitely help boost my career, I just can't imagine what more if that diploma came from top ranking schools in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your two-cents would mean more than a million dollar to me: