Thursday, December 9, 2010

AFF Suzuki Cup 2010


I have always been a fan of football; in fact I am part of the football varsity of Don Bosco Academy Pampanga during my high school days and in college, I was also able to play football for Don Bosco Technological College. Football is not as popular as basketball here in the Philippines. But in most parts of the world, the World Cup is one of the most anticipated sports event. However, it is slowly but surely gaining its momentum and becoming a favorite sport among many Filipinos.
The Asean Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup 2010 ,the Filipino football team known as the Azcals made it to the semi-finals. Their victory over the defending champion Vietnam made them qualify for the semis.
 Even President PNoy is overwhelm by the team Azcal's victory. True indeed that whatever it is that the Filipinos put their hearts into; they would surely achieve it. I just wish that pretty soon more and more Filipinos would learn how to play and love the game of football as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your two-cents would mean more than a million dollar to me: