Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cold Weather Every Morning

I hate the cold weather every morning; it makes waking up for work harder and harder to do! It is the perfect bed weather; so every morning is a struggle for me to go out of the bed because of this morning cold weather (aside from the fact that I still want to sleep with wifey).

With the cold weather, my nasal allergy often attacks. I hate that too! Sometimes, the weather can give us colds and flu. I can't afford to get sick; because I just started with my new job. Green tea can help combat colds and flu because it has antioxidants and is believed to help boost one's immune system. It helps kill the influenza viruses.

A cup of green tea every morning would help me combat not only the cold weather every morning but also it will help me fight viruses and bacteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your two-cents would mean more than a million dollar to me: